Servings: 4 Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
200 g broccoli florets
200 g cauliflower florets
200 g eggplant diced
100 g capsicum sliced
8 cups spinach
400 g tofu
1 x packet konjac spaghetti
20 g hemp seeds
1 tbsp coconut oil
4 tbsp tamari
2-4 tsp sriracha sauce (depending on how spicy you want it)
1. Cooked the spaghetti according to instructions on the packet and set aside.
2. Dice the tofu and fry in half of the coconut oil until golden brown. Place onto a plate.
3. Heat the remaining coconut oil in a large pan and stir fry the veggies except for the spinach on medium heat until cooked through.
4. Add the sauce and stir through until well combined. Turn off the heat and toss through the noodles.
5. Divide spinach into 4 bowls. Top with the stir-fry noodles and sprinkle hemp seeds on top. Enjoy mindfully.