These complete Stainless Steel Vacuum Chamber setups with their unique patent pending gasket design (Utility Patent #14/533,548) sure to last 10,000 uses with proper care and maintenance. The gasket itself is reversible (doubling the life of the system) allowing customers to instantly take it off and flip it over.
No adhesives are used! The simple gasket design even allows you to place the lid on the chamber off centre and still pull a full vacuum. This is a feature that most other vacuum chambers do not offer. The maximum allowed temperature of this chamber is 160°f (72°c). The components of this chamber are rated at higher temperatures however as a vacuum vessel we limit maximum operational temperature to 160°f. Every chamber is tested prior to shipping to lose no more than 2.5Hg/24hrs.
• (1) 1.5 Gallon High strength Stainless Steel Chamber
• (1) Industrial grade silicone gasket
– Gasket can withstand 390F max temp.
– 60A durometer density
• (1) Glycerin filled vacuum gauge (must be regulated upon arrival)
– Max vacuum -29Hg (+/-.5Hg) at sea level
• (1) Leak free nickel plated air manifold
– Vacuum release valve and vacuum connect valve
• (1) 1/4 Female flare universal pump adapter for vacuum hose
• (1) 5ft clear steel reinforced vacuum hose
• (1) 8”x 8” Platinum cured silicone non stick VacPad®
• (1) 50 Micron air filter
• Internal Dimensions: 8-5/8” Tall X 7-1/8” Diameter
Available on back-orderSize guide