Servings: 1 Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 25 mins, Makes 1 Serving
Nothing beats homemade granola, fresh from the oven, making the house smell like heaven. Most granola recipes are loaded with sugar, making it difficult for people who follow low carb, diabetic friendly or ketogenic diets to find a good one to enjoy. Luckily, we’ve got you covered with this nutrient dense, gluten free and low carb granola. This recipe also makes for healthy snacks, simply layer with coconut yoghurt and fruit for a tasty parfait.
Calories: 462 kcal Net Carbs: 5 grams Protein: 11 grams Fat: 46 grams Makes 1 Serving
10 grams hemp seeds
25grams pumpkin seeds
25 grams sunflower seeds
25 grams macadamia nuts
25 grams walnuts
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cardamom
Dash of nutmeg
Pinch of sea salt
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 160 Degrees Celsius.
2. Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
3. Place onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Press into an even single layer.
4. Bake at 160 Degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven; give the granola a toss and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until nicely toasted.
5. Store in an airtight container. Serve with you favourite plant yoghurt or plant mylk and healthy toppings. Try Coconut chips and berries!