GT Coco Grow A&B produced by Growth Technologies is organically enhanced with fulvic acid and tailored specifically to coco fiber’s unique characteristics. Coco Grow is a fantastic nutrient of choice for achieving outstanding results consistently. Coco fibre has rapidly become the leading hydroponic growing medium in Australia. Being unique in its physical characteristics, it requires an equally unique nutritional program.
- hydroponic twin pack
- specifically formulated for outstanding results in coco fibre
- enhanced with fulvic acid for increased nutrient uptake and performance
- available in ‘Grow’ and ‘Bloom’ formulations
The precision formulated mineral profile compensates for the tendency of coco fibre to lock up available calcium whilst the fulvic acid acts as a biological stimulant, enhancing cell division, and mineral and oxygen availability and uptake. GT Coco can be used with any grade of coco fibre and is best suited to run to waste systems and passive systems
GT COCO is available in two distinct formulations:
- GT COCO Grow is designed to meet the needs of plants during the vegetative stage, encouraging rapid leaf and shoot development
- GT COCO Bloom is designed to meet the needs of plants during the flowering stage, encouraging profuse bud and flower formation
- Do not under estimate the water holding capacity of coco fibre compared to other mediums. Be sure not to over water.
- Salinity in coco fibre can be a problem if not addressed. Always flush new coco with fresh H2O before planting.
- Flush systems at least once a week to avoid nutrient build up in the media.
- Gradually increase the nutrient strength during each cycle i.e. start on 1.2mS during the Vegetative growth stage and gradually increase it to 1.6mS towards the end of the stage, both Grow and Bloom have an ‘A’ part and a ‘B’ part. These must be added in equal amounts as per instructions to maintain the ideal nutrient profile for the plant.
- DO NOT IGNORE pH, certain minerals may become inaccessible to the plant when the pH of the solution is outside the recommended range. If using a pH Test Kit, aim for ‘6’.
- To maximize the flowering potential of your plant during the flowering stage, use GT SUPER.
- For a plant with extra strength and vigor, add GT SILICA to your nutrient solution.
Sizes available: 1L, 5.5L & 20L